Terrazza is a 53.59 sq/m apartment located on the first floor of the former barn in Monte with two bedrooms and is accessible from a staircase, which ends onto the private furnished terrace that overlooks the olive groves, vineyards and the picturesque countryside. Entry to the apartment is via the open plan kitchen-living-dining area, which is furnished with a small sofa and armchairs, a large dining table and a flat screen TV with satellite channels. The kitchen with modern fixtures and cabinetry, includes hob, built-in oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. This room is characterized by the typical Tuscan brick-lattice windows and has one small window overlooking the gravel side road. A hallway right of the living-kitchen area leads to the two bedrooms looking out over the side gravel road and to the bathroom with shower and roof window. The first small bedroom to the left has a single bed; the other bedroom has a double bed and features antique Tuscan furniture. The entire apartment is characterized by wonderful terracotta ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
- Upon request we can add a single bed to the single bedroom, allowing for a twin or double room.
- Bed linen and towels changed weekly. Additional bed linen or towels can be provided at an extra charge (4€ a piece);
- Electric, water, gas, final cleaning;
- Use of the pool, open from May to October (exact dates depend on the weather);
- Baby cot and high chair (by request at the time of booking).
Prices do not include:
- Pets 30€ per animal;
- Additional bed/s. Single bed (25€) and use of double sofa bed (40€)
- Laundry facilities (3€ per washing)
- Pool towel (6€ a piece)
- Logs for fireplace (5€ per crate)
- Tourist Tax, introduced from April 2012 from our Municipality. The amount of the Tourist tax is 1€ per person, per night, for 6 nights maximum. Tourist Tax doesn’t apply to children under 14 years of age.
Terms and conditions
- 30% deposit of the total at the time of booking through bank transfer;
- Payment of the balance upon arrival cash or credit card. We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, VPay, Pagobancomat
- In case of cancellation the deposit won’t be refund. If the apartment will be booked after the cancellation, the deposit will remain valid for a future booking for up to one year.
- In case of cancellation of a booking in high season, the following cancellation policy applies:
- This property has a changeover day of Saturday, unless agreed otherwise.
- Check in from 3 pm to 7 pm;
- Checkout by 9.30 am.
- The additional amount of 100,00 € will be asked cash upon arrival as insurance in case the property incurs damage during a guest’s stay